
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Kill the mutant,
Purge the witch,
Burn the Heretic!
Suffer not the witch to live.
Muahahhaha! No, I have not been taken over by some evil demon. I've been spending my time these few days purging my computer of those cursed heretics. Also, I've been influenced a little bit too much by friends, Bansh and Meldan. Those damn geeks/nerds and their little space marine figurines. I'm glad to say that until today I do not own a single little plastic figure. ( yes, Jess, I know u own quite a few Eldar ones. Nerd.....)
Well, lately, Bansh came back from Kelantan. So we went out to play, like old times. Had a party in his house, which was fantastic. Uncle Harel let us have his beer! That was quite surprising :). A very pleasant surprise. I had 2 cans (I think it was 2, or was it 3), Meldan had 3, Bansh had 1 or 2 and surprisingly Kim had 1. Okay, since this is my blog and Bansh isn't going to read it, I'll bitch here for the rest of the world to see.
Josh, I've known u for 6 years now. We go way back. I hate to be the one to tell u that your choice in women SUCKS! Kimberly(not Kimberly Miki for all u uninitiated ones) is seriously nothing but trouble. Its so obvious to all of us, except you. Don't do it mate! I personally think that she's nothing more than a shallow, dumb and extremely bad match for you. She's no good mate! She's not even smart enough to hold her own against Miki and me. I saw her with another guy when you left, and so did another one of our close friends ( he saw her with another guy on a different occasion! ) Josh, you know what kinda girl she is, and as a friend I have to say I'm really concerned with you dating someone with a history of cheating on people! Be careful mate, lest there be another Grisha Heresy!
You're probably wondering why do i bother about my friend's female relationships. Well, I can't let him just go in there and get himself shot up over this girl. Its so obvious. Poor bastard.
Right. Now that THAT is out of my system ( I'm trusting you to keep a lid on this Jess). I'm more of less happy with the going ons in my life. Went swimming yesterday. Did a few laps around the pool but spent most of the time tormenting Poor Nathanael who was SOOOOOO terrified of getting his face wet! Right now, I'm wondering what I'm going to do in Kelantan. No matter, I'll figure something out when I get there. I always do anyway :) .
Joshua has been telling me that we might get airsoft guns there. Hmm, I want one. Its definately cool to sneak up on someone with :). The weather is great! Now i can go running/swimming/babe-watching cos its not raining anymore! HUZZAH! I'm on my way to getting that Adeptus Astartes body I've been aiming for. Eat your heart out Fahmi.
4 comments:
er.. ur sis? =.+
Thankfully the Kimberly that I'm referring to is not my sister. I don't think i would like to be related to that person. :)
Dear Pheobe.. please do NOT compare me or associate me with such creatures... i shall have you know that i find myself to be way more superior and developed compared to such inferior beings... and it would be a shame to be mistaken for one.. =.="
The equation is as follows.
Kimberly=Miki
Kimberly=Kimmy
Therefore,
Kimmy=Miki
Wahahahahahahah
Kesian u lah Kim, got mixed up.
Post a Comment