Its simple,
Just take the hydraulic phase shift emulator and attach it to the trans dimensional photon particle emitter and BAM! New tower!
-Blood Elf Builder-
Well, what a way to start the day. Today, I started off the day with a bang. In my head. I had a headache...and a very bad one at that. Not my day at all. Bluey was laggy. My head hurt. I was irritable. I didn't feel good at all :(.
Well, nuff said. Last night there was a power cut. The whole of KK was thrust into darkness until about 10pm plus. We were going to stay with Sylvia had the power not come back on. In fact, we already had our stuff through her door. I admire her courage. She's independent. In fact, she's always been. I guess thats what happens when you're a single child with parents who are always away. Speaking of away, Auntie Mary and Uncle Simon were away again on tour. Travel agent parents tend to leave their kids at home.
Anyway, the power came back on and we went home. Naelly is being naelly again. Little shrimp couldn't sleep without the AC on so we had to go find a place with. Thank goodness the power came back. Sabah's Electricity Board is in tatters. Apparently no one dared to answer their phone. Not even the newspapers could get a comment. Useless bints. It must have been ringing off the hook! Even Sandakan was affected.
Today I'd like to state for the record that I protest China's record of human rights woes, including the recent atrocities in Tibet. Malaysians should grow a backbone. Why should we care? Well, firstly its a matter of principle. When we see something wrong we put it right. Simple as that. China has been trying to assert its power over minorities long enough! First Tibet, then Taiwan, what next? Southeast Asia? Oh its a long shot you say. OPEN YOUR EYES! What makes you think they won't come tramping here soon? They have the military strength to overrun us. The US is the only factor keeping them there. Well, in many ways, we've prostituted us all to this soulless resource eating monster called China. We still import their food even when they don't adhere to GMP (good manufacturing practices). Numerous cases of poisoning have been documented in recent years and traced back to unsafe and unsanitary practices in China. Have you been to China? That foggy background that we all think is mountain fog is actually SMOG! They're polluted up to their necks! I find many Chinese cultures appalling, to the point that at times I'd rather be associated with the Americans or even my fellow Malaysians then the Chinese. I might be ethnic Chinese but I have the heart of an American. Everyone knows that.
China has to be stopped. They steal everything. How many of us have not bought cheap knockoffs made in China, often illegally? The United States has reported widespread hacking of Department of Defense computers by Chinese hackers. Still the Chinese deny it! Of course, what else would they do? Admission could cause world war 3. If you would like to see an example of what it means to be selfish, immoral, unjust, oppressive and inhumane, look at China. Sadly, Malaysia is not far behind. Our ethnic Chinese population is increasingly becoming more like their mainland kin. Brothers and sisters, WHY DID OUR FOREFATHERS LEAVE CHINA? They left in search of new lands, in search of a better life. Why then do you want to recreate China here in Malaysia? Look at Singapore. They know the way forward. Emulate them and not this gang of thieves and thugs! Yes I agree with that CNN caster in calling the Chinese Thieves, thugs and hooligans. They are people who have lost their principle. I shall not want to be bunched in with them. Even the mighty United States of America has prostituted itself to China. Cheap labour has caused many US firms to relocated manufacturing plants there. How long will we stand for this? How long will we tolerate substandard goods and human oppression? Is this what we want for our children? Shall we feed these slave-drivers more? Are those cheap goods that fuel our lust for luxury worth the lives of countless people and children in the Chinese Sweatshops? We're fortunate friends, to have been born in Malaysia. Make a difference. The world must PUT AND END TO CHINESE OPPRESSION. Millions of lives depend on it.
3 comments:
WHY IS UR BLOG PINK PINK GREEN EDI??
becuz he finally admits he's gay.. ^^V
Dear, Pheobe,
Just wanted to show you that I've figured out how to change it :P Besides, it looks kinda good i reckon.
MIKI!
Darn U!
Post a Comment