Thursday, May 29, 2008

All pilots Report to your planes.......in 2 months :)

I'm off! I'm supposed to report to school on the 20th of July. After so many months I"m all riled up and ready to go. HOO-AH!People have been saying I've been neglecting my blog. My deepest apologies to all for being boring :) . I've been a little tied up. Alas, Miki brought back Kane's Wrath. And Like the addict I am..well, You know what I've been doing :).

Well, today I've realised that I'm in need of something rather big. Its called sleep. I haven't sleep well in a week. The combination of games and inability to rip myself away from them is doing a number on my schedule. Saddening. Oh well, I guess its time for me to sleep a little more and do a little less at night :) .

On a side note, Mom is coming back from Bangkok in the morning. Na-smell-nael and I are scheduled to pick her up from the airport at about 9.30am. Thats good. He doesn't seem to wanna go jogging with me. I can't just leave him at home if mom's not around. Darn it. Jogging schedule trashed as well. Will look into reinstating schedule soon. Why's the world getting so boring...........anyone wanna catch a movie? I'm free......

Oh yes, one more thing. All the best to all you guys who are heading in for your exams soon. You'll need it. :)

3 comments:

creature comfort said...

Hey hey this has been a long time comin..wats been goin on Timo? doin well in Malaysia? its jono by e wae...but u'd probably noe dat by now..haha

TimW said...

Hey bro. How're ya holding up? Yea I'm doing good. Of course i know that :P lol.

Pheobe said...

its me again.. just to imform u.. my blog is gonna b active again...!! simply i cant stay inactive.. haha.. lame reason