Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The sexiest thing in the air.


Ladies and Gentlemen,

Presenting the most magnificent thing to ever grace our fair skies with its beauty.
The Boeing 787 Dreamliner!

yes boys and girls (well boys mostly) this baby will do everything a pilot would dream of. Made of revolutionary composite materials and sporting a new hyper comfortable flight atmosphere its not an experience to be missed!

I'm SOOOO psyched. I so wanna fly this baby. Up there at 30000 feet this girl is all mine. :) Isn't she pretty?
Oh btw, take a look at her flight deck!
Check it out!
It features HUDs (Heads up Displays to u non-pilots). Even the artificial Horizon and MFDs(Multi-Function Displays) are cool. They look way bigger than the ones on previous Boeing Aircraft. In short, I can't wait. This is more than just a plane. Its an experience to be savoured.

No comments: