Saturday, March 29, 2008

BACK IN THE SADDLE

Hey guys!
I'm happy to say I'm now back in my own room. All traces of mikification are now GONE! The walls are no longer that sickly shade of purple. They are now WHITE with dark grey tiles! Am most happy with my new room! Haha!

Today we declutterised my room before I moved back in...and I came across a relic of my past....when i had a very bad habit :(. I kept all my baby teeth :P Half a mouthful actually...when i showed them to mom she almost freaked! Hahah but all in good fun. Well, i got rid of them now of course :) They weren't the prettiest teeth in the world ya know :P. So I'm all up and bouncy...happy that I'm back home in my room. Oh btw, Kim, mom wants to know about that rotting ferroro rocher you keep HANGING up in the room. Thats right kim....ROTTING. Mom threw it out of course......the sensible thing to do...

Anyway, I'm gonna post pics of my "new" room soon. Especially for Kim's benefit. Its so nice now. Sorry that i can't post them now. Kim took my digicam so I"ll need to use one of the other ones that are still here. Oh bother.

No comments: