Sunday, March 23, 2008

King of the Hill

Hmmmm, all alone...miki's gone to KL.........So for the next few days I'm the boss of the house :)

However, someone left a huge stain on my room floor, i wonder what it is......its icky and won't go away......yuck.....

Anyway, What I"ve been up to
1) Cyber
2) Eating
3) Errand boy
4) TV (LOTS OF IT)
you won't believe how informative TV can be nowadays!

Right now i can honestly say I miss the company, not only of my family but also my friends.

In other news,

I went for Jess's Bday that day, it was real fun,
Jess and his lovely sister...if you'll look at my sister's blog (by that i mean miki) you'll see why she says Jess looks like the Dimetrodon. ( His smile.)

And here are the lot of us. Hmm....Jess if you have the one of me kissing you i would really like it :)


Well, I'm sad to say miki has taken my digicam....so..........I'll have to find another way to get pics to post online :) lol.

4 comments:

Pheobe said...

heY`!!!! how could u post ma pics!! urgh!!! haha.. welll. the pic u kissing jess.. is with me.. haha.. i'll send it to u if u want..
dogtortoise@hotmail.com. by msn

wat_ever88 said...

OMG!!! since when do i look like a Dimetrodon Ooh!!!
but hey, at least i got a free publicity in your blog, ekekeke XD

TimW said...

publicity.....lol. By that you mean I forgot to draw something on ur face :P lol. Joking :P

Miki said...

Aiyah, jess... that particular dimetrodon only ma... you sendiri go see it la.. it DOES look like you... =.="