Monday, March 24, 2008

All the love in the world


Its 2am :)
Dirty Jobs just finished on Discovery. Love that show. Love Dogfights more. Planes rock. :P

Today I have de-carpeted my room. Almost everything is now moved out.

My deepest apologies to miki. Crystal dog is now in 3 pieces. It was a good dog. Took up so much space on my shelf. May he rest in peace/pieces. Lets observe a moment of silence..................................Cause of death: He fell.

Okay, in other news, spent lots of time call of duty-ing again. That game is very addictive. Mom coming home tomorrow. Wow, now I'm without a place to live. My room is in tatters so looks like I'll be living in mom's room for the foreseeable future until my room is repaired :(.

Oh well, houses and their need for touch up...bleah.

In other news I'm posting some pics of my dear friends who I left across the sea in Newcastle. Miss you guys lots. Keep in touch.

Looking bored Petrina? Lack of coffee :P
Or lack of good subject matter? Hmmm.


HAH! AZRI!
That looks like bored coffee face as well

3 photos make a set, that day in KL
in coffee bean. Notice lack of bored coffee
face. Well, I think its because i had a
strawberry and banana shake instead.
Can't remember its real name though...

Hmmm, i wonder who this guy is...:P
Playing with my camera phone at the Maths Bus stop.

Last formal party i ever attended in newie.
1st incision, and I'm not even in med :P


And last but certainly not least, our last few days
together until we meet again. Miss you guys loads.
I'll see you guys at the end of the year. I promised to already :)

2 comments:

Miki said...

WEI... BENDAN!!! I hate you la... how could u have broken my crystal doggieeeee.... i hate hate hate hate hate you... :'(

TimW said...

sorry lah...accident...kesian...

RIP Doggie :)