I'm so sure he will. Once he hacks his way out of Gbay.Tomorrow I'm heading back.
Back to GBay.
Early morning flight to KL, followed by a later afternoon hop to Kota Bharu. Haven't studied Aircraft Electrics Yet. Planning to make up for it sometime tomorrow though :). No worries actually. I wonder whats going on back there? Life there sure isn't a walk in the park and I can't say I'm overjoyed about going back, but its like that isn't it? You come home and realise that life can be good again. Bleah. I'm going to miss home, as I always do. Big exam coming up. I'll be home again in a month. I have 4 weeks left so its crunch time. I'm sure I can make it.
How's life you ask? Dreadful question. Things are okay here, in KK, mind you. The weather is basically fair, followed by evening showers. I've packed what I need to bring back to KB into my bag. Long long walk. Anyway, there's a song playing in my head. A convict song. I remember loving it so much. Its "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree".
I love that song a lot. Just feels good, and has a happy ending. Kim calls it a convict song. Well, it sorta sums up what I'm going through. Think of Kota Bharu as a place that you get locked away for a few years, because of some misdeed or what not. Not that I stole someone's chicken or anything, but the Guantanamo Bay and KB comparison is pretty accurate if you ask me. Anyway, I"ll try to blog when I"m there. I do have the internet on my side, its just that its hard ot upload pics when I'm there. Oh btw, does anyone wanna see me playing soldier? Lol. Here are some pics. Thanks to Mr. Joshua Bryan Bansh ( you're lucky I'm not posting ur pics up mate).

Yeap, its the Gbay thing. Kinda makes you wanna put the camo on and take a long sad look at where you are. Lyrics playing in my head, "Kiss me goodbye and write me while I'm gone.....Goodbye my sweetheart, Hello Vietnam".......Just in case you were wondering, the song is called Hello Vietnam by Johnny Wright. Its the opening theme for the movie "Full Metal Jacket". Quite an oldie, if by oldie you mean mom and dad's era. Well, darling, its a full 2 year posting to Saigon...Hmmph...they even got the dates right. Average Tour of duty for a marine was about 2 years if I'm not mistaken...So yea, its like getting drafted. Even the ambience in Kota Bharu reminds me of Vietnam. Oh yes, here's a link to "tie a yellow ribbon" on youtube. Its just a song so its fast loading.
Here's a direct URL for you people who wanna do it the old fashioned way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NCZ4l8FCFc
Well, Goodbye for now. I'll be back.
Hehehehe....So true isn't it?
2 comments:
haha.. goodbye.. thought u say u guys are going for New York? What a joke?? challenging yankee's burger?? =P
why in the end plan cancelled??
Huh! Hahahah...I thought u didn't wanna go :P. Didn't reply me...so bad.....I wanna solo mah......
Plan cancelled cos i thought too few people coming.....if i knew you were coming I'd have given it a go ahead.
Post a Comment