Once again, I'm here blogging.......stress relief.......
Just to recap, they found my bag..........I got it that night at about 11ish pm.....Apparently, how the story goes, they left it in KK....It never left the airport after check in....Ah well, at least I got it back and everything thats in it..and my pillow :).
Well, to all of you who wanna know how I've been. I'm overstressed....Feel really down today for some reason....been working hard on my DCAT papers......hopefully I'll score well this time....3 weeks away....on the dot....from today......
Time whiles away really quickly while ur busy.......its now the 3rd month since I'm here. I'm being optimistic...maybe management will get us out of here in time.....like in the 18 months that was promised to us...However lately, what i've seen is that a lot of cadets are being very negative about us coming out on time...probably going to take 20+ months says them......very disheartening....to all of you who don't know this yet ( or haven't been able to figure this out for yourselves) I can't wait to leave Gbay....not a good place to be if you ask me.......Well, we all have to grow up sometime.........I guess the fun part of life is largely behind me now...at least thats how it feels...now I'm only here because I need to get this done. I love what I do...but with all the delays and whatnot.........if we were on time I'd be ecastatic.....patience Tim...:(.
Well, I have alot of pics to post..I have my uniform....custom made epaulettes and hat band.......nice :). Making all the senior batches jealous.. Muahahhahaa...thats what we're good at...Sadly, I don't have the time or the energy to be pic posting now......Honestly, I'm so drained by all this studying that its really getting to me......5am-4pm work..........saturdays 8am-5pm work....Friday's off but then the whole cycle repeats itself again and again.....only 3 more times to go Tim, after DCAT this will all be a distant memory :(. Well, thats me for you...I'm not really feeling too well at the moment...fatigue setting in........lots of nights spent awake working...not getting my sleep time.....Laters guys...and good luck to you people who are doing your A-levels soon (thats you pheobe, please send my regards to ur brother for me).
No comments:
Post a Comment