Well, most of you have been wondering how I've been haven't you? Lol. Its a long long story, and I have a few pics to post :). Always welcome eh?
So how have I been. well, in the last 2 months, I have passed my PPL exams and am currently doing my DCAT exam, which is going to be held in...about a month on the 4th and 5th of November. During that time, I've been hanging around Kota Bharu in the crew residence. Its not the best place to be...as you will soon see....but its not exactly bad enough to warrant a "hell" rating. Anyway, there is internet there, both in my house and elsewhere. I'm doing fine, life is okay lah, but it sometimes is very very boring. Anyway, we're due to finish in abut 20 months, so with 2 months down thats 18 more to go :). Time flies, when you're having fun, or trying to have fun. On with the pics!
In other news, I've found a church to go to there. Very nice place with nice people. Makes life a little easier. Shopping is okay lah.........you can get hte basics but not much else.....trasnportation is alright...Wait till i post pics on the Kelantanese...this place is a very very strange world to us outsiders. Oh yes, and I haven't started flying yet....I'm only due to that ...after the 5th of Nov.....:P Hopefully will be flying a Piper Warrior. :P
Anyways, Thats all for now! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment