Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Goodbye! Farewell, Until we meet again.

So tomorrow, I'm finally off. After 6 months of squatting and doing nothing the time has come for me to pull up my socks and garter and head into that backwater province also known as Kota Bharu, Kelantan. So its goodbye, I'm going to KL for a psychomotor and psychometric test before reporting for duty on the 3rd of August, Sunday.

Well, the packing is done. Yes, yes I packed some things for fun when i get there as well, I have a new phone....a Nokia 5000....I got it cos its green and white and blue, Honestly its the prettiest phone I've ever seen, although its a little lacking in features, thats okay with me. I use phones as phones anyway. Dad gave me a digicam, finally, be ready for pics! I can finally post pics online! :)

Oh did I mention? I'm also officially BALD. Thats right! My locks are gone, replaced by carpet hair. Nothing degrades a person as much as hair that just begs you to step on it.....hahah, just kidding. I'm quite indifferent about it anyway. Okay, maybe not so indifferent. I have now embraced headgear as an essential part of one's day to day wear. Don't get your hopes up though, there will be no pics of me anytime soon until I my hair grows to a more........well....less bald....length....lol.

I'll update this blog as often as i can.......the internet connection there is scratchy though...soo..yea...keep watching for updates! Oh and btw, to any of you who are looking for me, drop me and email...or an SMS. It works both ways.

Agh...anyway, today's fun post...If you thinkm I'm the only person i the world who embraces the whole "flying penis" idea, you're wrong. Apparently, there are brethren elsewhere who share my perception of penis-dom. Check out this video. This guy is definitely my hero....whoever it was who pulled this prank off.

*Warning, extreme humour and probably not worksafe.*
ENJOY! AND TILL WE MEET AGAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wRdKGgnd9Y

4 comments:

Pheobe said...

u're insane.. -.-

ohwell, i wont b watching it. haha.

all the best to u.. mR.. geeky GOd =)

TimW said...

Insane? Now why is that pheobe.....lol. Thanks a lot. :)

Hahha why won't you be watching it? its good....:) for a laugh

Pheobe said...

just dont have the time.. haha

Pheobe said...

FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im bored. haha. no one to geek about. haha.