Someone once told me, coming in here to find me is like looking but not finding.
That empty feeling you get when you want to squeeze someone hello that you miss so much, gearing up for that one intimate moment, then going away disappointed and empty handed.
Petrina, I'm sorry.
I'm getting ready for my exams now. 2 more days and I'm good to go. Soon I'll be leaving Guantanamo Bay for a room in KB town. Its a step up, at least i hope so. Things should be better then than they are now. I hope that life keeps looking up for me, and God watches me wherever I go and whatever I do. I'm a little sickish and in need of prayer. May the Lord be my strength when my own strength wanes and fails me.
I'll post a longer post when I'm more free. I promise. I won't let you go home empty handed anymore :)
1 comment:
I'm glad :)
Post a Comment