My mom always said that I should do everything in moderation.
That includes, but is not limited to, gaming, sleeping, eating, drinking, reading etc etc etc.....
The one thing though, that she's never made any fuss about was studying...
Dear readers,
As much as I do not doubt my innate tendency to do as little studying as possible, I think that I do at least deserve some praise for studying :P. I'm sure that there are many out there who'd disagree though lol, my mother included. Thank heavens she doesn't read blogs...
Well, what have I been up to lately, unfortunately for me, the CA6 fever is seriously starting to ramp up the stress levels here in KB. For all those of u who do not know what the CA6 is, its the ATPL papers that I have to take (and yes, I need to pass them in one sitting) to become an airliner pilot. They're tough and have a tendency to drive people insane. Hahah. Its about 63 days left to the CA6 exam and I'm starting to study very hard. (the key word being : "Starting")
Ah well, now to put my plan into action. Hopefully things go well for me an the CA6. Why haven't I been blogging lately? the same reasons that I have not been studying much. Human inertia. The hardest part about doing something is always starting it. In lieu of studying/blogging though, I've been busy doing other things...like FISHING :)
Yea, I've become quite the angler in a short span of time. Its so cool. Nothing really beats the excitement you get when you get a bite. The anticipation is mind boggling. Its also a very disappointing hobby sometimes. Sometimes I go out there all set and catch nothing. I can sit there for hours,from about 4pm to 9pm and have nothing to show for my efforts except used up bait and snagged lines. Its okay. Its like life, you need to take the good and the bad, but also make every effort to optimize your chances of success by planning ahead. I check tide and weather charts before leaving, pre tie all my hooks and tackle and always ensure that my rod is in good shape. Sure, it sounds like a lot of trouble, but when you land that fish, its all worth it :).
Back to the topic of inertia though, its like that, now that I'm studying it isn't so hard to start doing it again. It becomes normal or even enjoyable sometimes. I kid you not. Mom, if you're reading this now, your son has not gone off the deep end of the fishing pond. Honestly though, I hope things start picking up soon. I need the extra effort and time devoted to no nonsense study of my work. So much depends on me not screwing up. I can only do my best and trust in God to see me through.
Till next time.
2 comments:
bro! keep at It! and just as a post script about fishing..i love it too..but not so pro as to actually check tide and weather charts before setting off..how do ya do that? God bless in those CA6 papers for that ATPL alrite! May you moderate away that human inertia, so to speak ;)
oh PS your blog security just asked me to verify the word "stuaity".. i thought that word verification was only for words that actually existed and not gibberish..or maybe the comp wants me to type "the word you have specified does not exist in the English Dictionary" to prove that i actually am a human being and not a computer generated avatar..haha
Fishing... once a fish-guy, always a fish-guy... actually fish-guy, i don't really know what you have to complain about... Life here is hardly better, and at least u have fish... i'm surrounded by idiots who make the thought of handling smelly, cold blooded fish a comforting one...
Post a Comment