Well, thats it. My DCAT break is over. I'm heading back to good ol' Gbay Tomorrow morning. Sadly, I didn't do much this break, but there isn't much to do here anyway. Got what I needed done, thats the important part. Heading back tomorrow for some more good ol' fun in KB....if you can call it fun.
Starting next week I will be attached to Engineering at the Hangar. For 3 days aircraft maintenance is my job and I'll be allowed to play around with filling pipes and hoses and what not. Honestly speaking, it should be a lot of fun. However, after that "flying phase" starts. Now, I know all of you have been hankering me about when I'm starting to fly. Well, I'm starting soon. If there's a plane and instructor available I'm taking to the air...and thats a very big "if". Seems that we have a backlog problem and I'm probably gonna while a lot of time away sleeping in the library, which is perfectly fine by me...I need the rest anyway.
I still don't know what plane I'll be flying, and I apologise for the lack of pictures. I dont' exactly have my camera with me right now, its back in KB. To all of u taking exams soon, the best of luck and God bless. Study hard and you'll be okay. Tim out.
No comments:
Post a Comment